Thursday, April 23, 2009

Again!!

Well ---I decided--- Not to put any sprays or sealers---- on this lil lady--- but I did change her necklace--- I still havent decided ---if it is right for her --- but time to move on..I love pixs I find more things wrong in a picture --than when I am looking at her right in front of me!?!?!?!?!?! SO I will fix the yarn on her left arm etc and put her up for now !!! I have an anniversary gift-- that I promised to make ---I can never get to promised things---Oh welllll Maybe I will have a pix of it for the next post???????

2 comments:

Risa said...

I think her necklace is perfect. Love it! :-)

Kai said...

She's terrific! And I will be sending you some 'real' African fabric (I have a bunch, & you KNOW we Tweedles ALWAYS share)for the next time you get in an African doll mood! Once again - tiny with awesome detail!