Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Remind me---- NOT---- to

 Over extend myself ---- Yah --- like I listen!!!--  Cant show you my Christmas orders yet---  AND  Shouldn't  show the next two dollies---  for various reasons--- except  that Accidents happen when you over extend yourself..Not only does this dolly need a redo--but so do I--- after a few freakyaccidents  --not only to the dolls---  but  moi also!! And these were suppose to be my  fun dolls?????? 



but  ---- artist must  overcome --whatever--- and keep on going  so  hopefully be back with more!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Enchanted Hollow Designs said...

Hi Jan!!!
It's Cindy.
These are gorgeous. You keep getting better and better.
Love and hugs. : )

Kai said...

I don't think your dolly needs a redo, my Jan! And YOU???? You just need to be cloned 'cause I think EVERYONE needs a Jan. But they can't have MY Jan! I LOVE her! You know what? That doll kept reminding me of someone & it was driving me NUTS trying to figure it out. I FINALLY remembered! When I email you later, I'll find a photo of her & attach it so you can see! She's WONDERFUL! (Your DOLL, I mean!) XXXOOO!!!