Saturday, January 16, 2010

Me o My-----I missed it all











Did I really skip Christmas??? Blogging about it-- I mean --I know I had my days - full-- making things!!for everyone and everything!!! --I even missed out on wishing everyone a Happy NEW YEAR ---Bad starts good starts----Good--- my hubby finally had his hip surgery --- on Dec 22 no less -- but all is well.. and I-- STARTED DOWN A NEW PATH THIS YEAR---- DRAWING --- Well I have always doodled -- but time to get serious-- so I joined a couple of sites to learn more----Got to learn how to put up my badges..But I will put up a few of my Christmas goodies. and if I am again missing for awhile Look for paints and chalks and pads I will be there somewhere all aptter4ed and happy!!!

7 comments:

Anna Brookman said...

I love the snowman!!

wyanne said...

Hmmm...looking for paints and chalks and pads....not seeing any. LOL Hope you are off creating fabulous things. :)

A Piece said...

A Piece of Idea - Thoughts of a Man, a Blogger, a Webmaster, and a Friend. Learn simple tips from a simple blogger.

Hapi said...

You have a great favicon here. You might want to change that into your own icon. Here is my tip on Favicon and Blogger: How to change favicon in Blogger.I also have this list of Cool Favicons for you to use. Enjoy!

tagskie said...

Nice blog you got here... Just droppin' by to say hi! http://www.arts-and-entertainment.info

joven said...

beautiful blog..pls visit mine and be a follower.. thanks and God bless..

http://forlots.blogspot.com/

joven said...

beautiful blog..pls visit mine to,and be a follower..thanks and God bless..http://forlots.blogspot.com/