Monday, November 2, 2009

Frustrations


Why Frustrations--well for one I have never attempted a primative doll and I had a hard time going simple me with the big eyes and realistic looks etcetc Didnt realize I had a style until this doll and then I put my twist on her and she wasnt a primative I also put up the first look before I reguessoed her to do over My youngest critic said AWWW GranMA I like the first doll better More YOU!! See why she is my favorite Critic(teehee) anyway I dont like gray grunge so Thanks to Sherri (Goshen) I grunged her up-- brown only I used coffee-- and now-- she smells like she lived in a coffee bag --but we all like coffee here---I put both doll faces up to show the change and remind me of my first attempts and to add to a gee whiz week I cannot get my bloger to let me send thanks to all the nice people who visited and commented on the angels below.. Hope it doesn carry ono to this week too I did my time teehee





No comments: