Friday, September 25, 2009

Black and white




Use to be that simple for me to create Now I change my mind so often the blurrr I create is maddening Take this lil ghost no witch no bat doll Oh my what will she be?? My Lil granddaughter lous her tho so that is good enough for me She is my partner in crating things soooooo Here is What is new at our house.. If we can keep MR Moo our black cat away He pays a lil too hard Chewed up the face of one of my soon to be swaps so had to do her over Oh my !!!! Never a dull moment!!

2 comments:

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

How cute that your grand daughter is your "crafting partner".. She will have some treasured memories for sure!

Stay Cozy, Carrie

Unknown said...

Well, I agree with granddaughter! Awesome witch bat! lol...
You crack me up!!!

hugz
Pam